Pinehurst Barbeque Festival
September 2 @ 6:00 pm - September 4 @ 5:00 pm$15 – $325
The Pinehurst Barbecue Festival celebrates “All Things Barbecue” in North Carolina. From Eastern North Carolina vinegar to Western North Carolina tomato, we’ll have all of your favorites during this unique festival!
The Pinehurst Barbecue Festival, presented by Pinehurst Resort, US Foods and The Pilot, is a “Celebration of Taste and Tradition” featuring award-winning Pitmasters from across North Carolina in one of the most picturesque settings in the entire state.
The three-day event, staged in and around the historic Village of Pinehurst, offers a unique culinary sampling experience of various barbecue meats and traditional sides.
There are five signature events associated with the Pinehurst Barbecue Festival:
- Wings & Zings: Chicken & Comedy (Friday, September 2)
- Bourbon & Bites (Saturday, September 2)
- “Q” School Grilling Class (Saturday, September 3)
- Music on Magnolia Concert (Saturday, September 3)
- The Christopher Prieto Pitmaster Invitational (Sunday, September 4)
Choose to experience the entire three-day Festival, or attend just one signature event. A multi-ticket VIP package, as well as individual tickets for each event are available through our ticketing partner, TicketMe Sandhills.