The Spot is a CoWorking Membership Venue. Our building is great for professionals that work from home, are just moving to the area, want to try out a brick and mortar facility for their expanding business, and someone that needs a space to work with clients. We have had several Full – Day Conferences.
It has a large conference room for rent that holds 25 – 30 people seated, more standing. This is a multi-purpose room that can be configured in a classroom for seminars, tables for catered events, or completely empty for standing events. The conference room provides, video conferencing, a bluetooth capable large tv, a projector and high-speed Internet.
Additionally Amenities at The Spot Southern Pines:
- A small conference room that will hold 3 to 4 people. This is great to meet with clients.
- A private office is available for rent. This area can also be used for private phone conversations for our members.
- A fully equipped Media Room which can be used for podcasting, videos, webinars, and live performances. We will help as much as needed. We have a Full-Service option which includes: performance tips, rehearsal, recording, editing, and providing you with a MP3 or MP4 to post however you choose. You are also able to DIY in the media room and just use our equipment.
- We have Ozone Cleaning Equipment so each night from 1:00 AM – 2:00 AM it runs and clears the air of germs so each morning you arrive to a fresh, germ free environment. We take extra precautions for your safety, wiping down the shared areas each afternoon, providing hand sanitizer and social distancing.
- Easily accessible to dining of all sorts or we can provide catering and bring lunch to you.
- A full-service event planning option in the venue and out. Our focus is on our community and the local professionals and entrepreneurs in the area.
Two Membership Levels:
“Dedicated Desks” Membership Level:
A room with dedicated desks for members. They can choose a desk, leave their belongings and rent on a month-to-month basis. With this membership you will receive, a private office, small conference room, kitchen, 24/7 access, high-Speed Internet
“Cafe Seating” Membership Level:
Members receive a seat on a first come first serve basis, they must take their belongings with them when they leave. They also receive the private office for phone calls, the small conference room, kitchen, high speed Internet and 24/7 access.
Both memberships get priority scheduling for the large conference room and media room.
Walk-ins for daily rentals are accepted as space allows.
Each month events are planned in the Multi-Purpose Room, all members are invited to attend. A monthly “Think – Tank” Luncheon. This is a great time to get together with local professionals and talk about problems and solutions that each individual has tried with or without success. Quarterly Speed – Networking and Happy Hour Events free to members, a small fee to anyone that is not a member.
Number of Guests: 25-50
Meeting Location: Southern Pines