Whether we are hosting your guests inside the manor or barn, around the pool, or among the beautiful pastures and strong magnolia trees and live oaks, we strive to provide you with an upscale and serene experience. The property is situated on twenty-two acres, surrounded by open fields, horse trails, and falls within the 5,000-acre Walthour-Moss Foundation preservation project. Their goal to preserve nature as a sanctuary for wildlife and people, ensures that we can offer guests a retreat away from the busyness of life. This is a great location for retreats and large couples weekends.
ON SITE Amenities
- 22 Acres: No matter the size of your party or the reason for your stay, there’s plenty of space.
- Group Dining: We can accommodate large and small groups with multiple dining areas.
- Horse Stalls: You and your horse can stay on the same property.
- Full Kitchen: Not one, not two, but THREE fully equipped kitchens are available.
- Classroom: We have a dedicated space for group classes and instruction.
- Pastures: We have multiple large pastures available for your horses.
- Swimming Pool: Go for a swim in The Manor’s pool overlooking the horse pastures.
- Sports Field: Play sports, complete team building exercises and more in our activity field.
- Washer & Dryer: A fully equipped laundry room is available to all overnight guests.
Number of Guests: 1-24
Meeting Location: Southern Pines