1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. One prize per household. Vacation package is subject to availability at the time of reservation. Some blackout dates may apply. The “Home of American Golf Sweepstakes” on www.homeofgolf.com (the Sweepstakes) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on September 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time on June 15, 2018.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents living in the United States who are at least 18 years of age. Employees, officers and directors of the Pinehurst, Southern Pines Aberdeen Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB), participating sweepstakes partners, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless, the CVB and its participating sweepstakes partners, respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages which may arise out of participation in the Sweepstakes or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of prizes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all aspects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes on www.homeofgolf.com is a randomized drawing. Participants may enter only once per household over the course of the Sweepstakes. More than one entry will result in your disqualification. To enter, you must complete the entry form with your first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, and your email address. The information you provide will be added to a centralized Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen Area CVB email database and will be shared with our co-op partners as you so indicate. After entering correct information in all the fields online and clicking on the Submit button, you will immediately be entered in a database for a random drawing to win the Grand Prize offered in the Sweepstakes. No handwritten entries will be accepted. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner must provide the CVB with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winner will be selected in a randomized drawing from all eligible entries received from the online Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes drawing will be held on or about the fifteenth day of the following month (July 2018). Contest sponsors reserve the right to substitute any non-cash prize with a prize of equal or less value for prizes that become unavailable. Potential winner will be notified by mail and by e-mail. Winner must reply BY MAIL or EMAIL within 10 days of the initial contact from the CVB in order for documentation to proceed. Non-compliance or, if a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim prize, as required, or if the Prize Notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected.
5. DISQUALIFICATION: Contest sponsors are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer, telephone transmissions, technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses contest sponsors reserve the right to terminate player’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of contest sponsors which, in the sole opinion of the contest sponsors, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, contest sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes, but may continue with the free, alternate means of entry portion. Contest sponsors are not responsible for any problem with the Sweepstakes entry generated by computer hardware or software malfunction, error or failure. Contest sponsor’s sole responsibility for any irregular Sweepstakes entry is replacement with another entry. The potential winner may be required to provide the CVB with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the electronic mail address associated with the potential winning entry.
6. TAX INFORMATION: All taxes and fees on prizes won are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Sponsored By: Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen Area Convention & Visitors Bureau, 65 Community Road, Pinehurst, NC 28374.